Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang:
I need help locating some of those Z shaped trim clips that go to the trim pieces for the seats. The trim pieces are the ones where the trim plastic pieces meet the carpet and cover up the seat frame. The plastic trim has these Z clips that hold the trim to the seat frame.

If you know of a retailer, part number or good web site that may have these please let me know. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.