Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I have a 2000 Harvest Gold Taurus (Gen 4) and was just wandering what would be some easy and cheap aesthetic mods I could do to it. I am looking to ad some undercarage lighting. What color you think would look best. I am thinking, blue, red, or orange. And change interior lighting leds too. I already installed the TCCA sitcker on the back he he. And fer sound of the car I already removed the intake silencer. and I saw in the forums her about the resinator removal but not sure if this has one or not yet lol. Might remove that too and put in straight pipe.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Get some tint on there. If your going to put some lighting under the car, out of the three, I would say the orange would probably look the best with the color of your car. You could get some fog or driving lights from Wal-Mart or any of the auto parts stores like Advanced Auto Parts, Autozone, Pep Boys, etc. You could also put a good looking exhaust tip on it too. If you want to put a muffler/mufflers on, there have been a bunch of people who have put Flowmaster 40 or 50 series on and are happy with the results. Could put some nice looking wheels on there too. I also will recommend upgrading the stereo that came in the car with some quality speakers, head unit, and possibly a couple amps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts