Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like such tuning. The front design was taken from Escalade and added to Chevrolet Express. There is a small private company in Moscow, they re-make Chevy's into these very nice and luxury custom vans:

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
That's pretty cool, now it needs to be bulletproof and have a pop-up minigun.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is no problem, just pay enough :rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
This I find strangely appealing... strange.
From what I can tell the workmanship appears to be pretty good with the two vehicles blended together well.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Nice parking job! The small front end reminds me of those Escalade Power Wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
QUOTE (rudedog @ Jul 2 2009, 01:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736568
THE WHEELS ON THE SECOND ONE ARE NASTY, UGLY, AND IT SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND FOR THAT FACT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, with different wheels, it would be an awesome looking ride.[/b]

If it had some new Caddy chrome rims it would look a lot better :thumb:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think they should have left the exterior body alone, besides painting and rims but as far as putting escalade parts on it i meant. but the interior is awesome just doesnt appear to be much seating. But i like the idea and give it a thumbs up B)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
So...they've converted a conversion van?

Doesn't look bad overall. I'm just trying to figure out it's purpose: There's still only like 3 or 4 seats, not enough room to travel (luggage), TONS of head/legroom, "luxurious". I guess I just can't justify the interior/size. Limo? Party bus? Expensive airport shuttle?

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Well, seeing that it's an Express. I find it funny. Since the Express/Savana both suck.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
THE WHEELS ON THE SECOND ONE ARE NASTY, UGLY, AND IT SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND FOR THAT FACT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Rudedog: You seems like you're having trouble adequetly expressing your true feelings about things. Everyone has this problem sometime in their life. Don't allow these fears to control your life. Bottom line though; you are not crazy. Seek help and medication to allow you to fully begin venting your frustrations and steering things in a positive direction, not, I repeat, ... Don't listen to what people say about you. YOU know about you. Fear NOT your ability to speak your mind and convey your true feeings.

:lol2:

On the other hand, with different wheels, it would be an awesome looking ride.[/b]

A couple of the local
dealers sell F150's with with just like that. Not sure if its stock or not. And I really shy away from chrome, prefering body coloured trim, etc..., but the all black F150's with chrome door and tailgate handles and these rims actually don't look all that bad. :dunno:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (Trevor @ Jul 3 2009, 04:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736652
So...they've converted a conversion van?

Doesn't look bad overall. I'm just trying to figure out it's purpose: There's still only like 3 or 4 seats, not enough room to travel (luggage), TONS of head/legroom, "luxurious". I guess I just can't justify the interior/size. Limo? Party bus? Expensive airport shuttle?[/b]
No .. AFAIK mostly they are used as "mobile offices".

In Soviet Russia, road forks you[/b]
Yeah.. yeah, and we still have bears walking on streets ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like it, great job on the body work

its cool that the front end is a caddy, once u get by the fact that it looks wierd compared to an escalade its not that bad really. Also consider what a regular express front end looks like and doing something like this makes it look a lot smoother and more luxurious... but you get the size of a work van, which will you will defintely notice in size difference compared to smaller suv's.... I see some people saying its small inside... what are you expecting to see, some kind of RV or bus inside?

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
I've wondered for a while how Putin likes to roll; now I know. On ugly dubs with a chillin' bottle of Stoli for each chair. That's how the comrades be playas!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (Brian_05_SEL @ Jul 3 2009, 10:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=736769
I've wondered for a while how Putin likes to roll; now I know. On ugly dubs with a chillin' bottle of Stoli for each chair. That's how the comrades be playas![/b]
Oh common, cut it out... :lol2: Putin used to ride in Mercedes-Benz S-Guard Pullman.

Medvedev now rides in Mercedes-Benz S600 Carat-Duchatelet

1 - 20 of 45 Posts