Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts off a nice warm (hot to some, but I HATE the cold) & sunny day (up to this point)...
Go inside, see what the day has in store, go out the back and walk onto one of the outside docks look to the right, and gaze upon the whirl of cars and trucks as they zoom by on I-95, then look to the left... :unsure:

My pix:

My boss' pic from the other side of town across the river about 20 some miles away:

First time I've seen one in person.
Good thing there was 0% chance of rain and was going to be sunny all day. :blink:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
WOW. Glad it didn't come your way!

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazingly it didn't cause ANY known injuries or damage at all! It Just sort of flew down into the river, followed the path of the river for a while, jumped over a bridge full of cars and some buildings, and then dissipated.

Here's a pic from a local info board that someone took from their moon roof as the tornado passed over the bridge:

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Thats pretty cool. One reason why Im glad I dont live in Kansas anymore lol. Tornadoes are nasty business.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
QUOTE (03SE @ Jun 27 2009, 09:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735597
Amazingly it didn't cause ANY known injuries or damage at all! It Just sort of flew down into the river, followed the path of the river for a while, jumped over a bridge full of cars and some buildings, and then dissipated.

Here's a pic from a local info board that someone took from their moon roof as the tornado passed over the bridge:
[/b]
This picture is ###### ridiculous. Luck doesn't even begin to convey how fortunate this guy was.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not one flipped car? not one cow flying around? HELEN HUNT YOU LIAR!!!! lol anyway glad everything is cool.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Holy crap :eek:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Cool. Here is a waterspout I watched form in Southhaven, MI last summer.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Haha good thing that guy had a sunroof! But that was pretty cool- no one hurt, no flying cows, something ur not soon to forget I'm sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts