Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going on autotrader.com, looking for a 2001/2002 taurus or sable...and i came across this 2001 sable ls. pay close attention to the picture...lol and how much they want for it. :roflmao:

2001 sable

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
LOL that kinda looks a bit older than a 2001 or whatever lol

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Boy, he must think people are on crack and don't think anyone will notice the front end damage and that it's not a 2001/02. I think it's more like a '91.

I think that person is the one on crack

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I think its just the wrong pic, the ad is right. Look at the engine it says it has, that wasnt offered. THe pic is of a 92+ Sable, BTW, not a 91.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Originally posted by johntaurus@Jan 6 2004, 12:58 PM
I think its just the wrong pic, the ad is right. Look at the engine it says it has, that wasnt offered. THe pic is of a 92+ Sable, BTW, not a 91.
Well, that person needs to check his ad, otherwise he's wasting his money. How the hell could he get that picture wrong in the first place? Must be a scam, unless he sells tons of cars and the actual 92 Sable ad has a picture of a 2001 Sable on it's ad at the same time. I'm sure we'd be able to find it somewhere. LOL!

BTW, I only took a guess at the year.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
It's a '94/'95. The only years the G2 had body-colored door handles.

I don't think the guy has a lot of cars. For one thing, the picture looks like it was taken in a residential area and there's a house behind the car.

It could be the guy doesn't have a digital camera, so he found a picture on the net.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts