Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who remembers my ill-fated trip to Houston last Thanksgiving? Rife with excitement! Exploding intake manifolds, greedy wrecker drivers, people whose family trees didn't fork, all kinds of juicy goodness.

Dear old mom bought me a plane ticket this year to come down for Thanksgiving. So, I will get into town on Thanksgiving morning at 8 am, pick up my rent car by 8:15, deal with two sets of family all day Thursday, and after that, I'm free!

I'll be in town till Monday afternoon. Now, that Saturday, the 29th, is my birthday. I'm not saying this because I expect gifts, I'm saying this because I'm going to want to get out and have a good time. What good is a rent car if you don't activate the insurance, right?

You guys have been warned......let's get together at some point over the holiday. We can go over this upcoming Lemons thing too.

Zorin

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
My brother is rolling into town next tuesday, so I'll be staying in Houston for St. Turkeys day.

Houston, prepare to be Zorinized.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
My brother is rolling into town next tuesday, so I'll be staying in Houston for St. Turkeys day.

Houston, prepare to be Zorinized.
[/b]
What happen to going to your Grandmas?
[/b][/quote]
I was going to Lubbock, but that was before Doug said he'd be coming to Houston. I'm not about to skip town knowing that my bro will be in Houston.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Well I might be out of town Thanksgiving but I might be back some time that night. Who knows. Hows the studing going?
[/b]
Now there's a chance I'll be out of town again over Turkey day. I've got to see what Doug is definiately going to be doing. Right now, him and the wife keep changing their minds.

Studying sucks. I've got more of that to do tonight. Yay school. Runining fridays since....ever.

You mad about your tool?[/b]
God, that sounds so wrong. :rofl2: Nah, not mad. We ALL knew what was about to happen. Besides, my entire tool set probably costs as much as a single craftsman ratchet. He should buy me one of those!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
He stood on it, too. :whine:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
:mj_banana: woo!!!

How does it drive?

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Well, trouble has come and gone, he got some video while he was here, I made a small one also, check it out on youtube, look for rotordrill102. The Douger made his self seen a few times here and there. Good luck to you guys back at home, Kansas and Alabama, respectively. It was nice having everyone over for a few hours. Now that it's over I'm gonna close this episode.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.