Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not my style, but the caps def. look better than steelies

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Stay with the steeles. If they are clean, they look nice.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'd say the caps. I'm not a fan of steelies, or black wheels in general. Gray, yes, but black, no, just too dark. I saw a red Gen III in my town last spring that had the hubcaps painted to match the car, and it didn't seem to go well. Your color looks much better with the painted caps than that one. But, to be honest, I'd really suggest saving up and getting some rims. Rims > hubcaps.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o definately... rims are the ultimate goal..... but right now i'm more worried about paying my two tickets

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Steelies, almost too much blue, just my honest opinion...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Daddy Like, Daddy Like!!!!! Very different. I can't say they would look as nice on black. I 'd love to see what you did done to a white Gen III.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Im usually a fan of black wheels, but the steelies being the black wheels does look cheap. I say the caps, your color actually looks good with the ame colored painted caps.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mmkay.... well.. the caps are staying on for right now... at least for the winter, cuz i get tired of cleaning the crap outta the crevices of the steelies.... they hold up well under high pressure washing too..... used the tire cleaner at the car wash to clean some of the road grime off.... but an ole fashion hand wash is still the best.... she's all clean and ready for the trip to columbia tomorrow... i'll see about posting some scenery pics with the caps, and car all shiny-like....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts