Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I bent my wheel the other day because I don't know how to drive....so if anyone has an extra steel rim that they aren't using and want to get it out of their garage, just PM me and let me know

Thanks!
Nathan

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Bad timing. I will have all four steelies from the '95 up for sale with 4 good tires... but not for at least a month. :(

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm located in the great old state of Missouri...but a road trip sounds like fun if anyone has a cheep steel wheel and tire :)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if I do that then I might as well just buy all four of them because I would look pretty stupid driving around with 3 steelies and 1 alloy :p

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you've got all 4 of them I might just make the drive up there to get them. How good are the tires on them???

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Yeah, I believe all 4 are left. They don't have center c aps, but I still have them from my old rims, so I can just give you my old center caps. Tires look to have pretty good tread on them. If I were to get all 4, they'd probably amount to $35 or so. So If you want me to get them, I'll get them this weekend and bring the reciept and you can just pay me back in Indy. Just let me know before this weekend :)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go ahead and get them if they're that cheap. If they are over 50 though, I say nay cuz it's gonna cost me a lot of gas to get up there and back and I'm kinda sketchy about driving up there on my donut

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The taurus is my only ride. It's a great car though! We already all know that though, right? lol

I think my spare will be okay, but I've already drove around on it for more than a thousand miles. Where did you find those wheels? At a local junkyard? Cuz if that's the case then I'll just look around here for some.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, i'm gonna check out my local junkyards and see if i cant find something...thanks though.. maybe i'll still make it out to the indy meet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts