Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking to get a few things done to my car, and if any of you have portions to sale or suggestions on where to get them it'd be awesome.

so:
MACH RCU- (not so worried about tweet pods, but would be nice)

Front Disc brakes from SHO (i believe there is an 11.5 set that works, forget the year but i want to go larger than stock)

Rear Disc brake conversion (looking to find,buy,junk yard the parts to do the conversion)

Mach front chin spoiler

Leather (grey, not black, not dark charcoal) seats? (i have power fabric right now, much prefer leather- even if its just the driver and passenger)

Centennial Headlamps

Tranny cooler?

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Were are you located? I have a set of SHO leather seats in gray. Also the OEM '97 SHO calipers, brackets and a GEN 2 ATX tranny cooler.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm located in the furthest tip of NW TN. You have any pics of the seats by chance? Also, those calibers- other than the appropriate rotors, what else will i need? And isn't there a mustang twin caliper setup available too?

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Have a spare mach RCU, as well as tweeters, PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
The drivers seat has some wear on the outside bolster.

The Mustang two pot calipers require some fabricating on the bracket to work.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
You, me and 1/2 the club are looking for those centennial headlights!! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I have available a pair of '98 SHO's, a '92 SHO and a '93 SHO at the local pull a part lots. If oyu send a list of exact parts wanted off of each car I can see what I can get for you, but shipping may cost more than the parts.
As far as the Mach chin spoiler, those are around $100 new the last time I saw them. Try what I did, go to the pull a part and get a front bumper cover, trim it along the bottom line and make your own chin spoiler.
[attachment=29898:spoiler_1ac.JPG]

[attachment=29899:spoiler_2ac.JPG]

[attachment=29900:spoiler_3ac.JPG]

$20 bucks at pull a part, $6 for the paint and about an hour and a half from start to finish and its a direct bolt on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
i also have a set of the front brake brackets. one is from an 01 sable the other is from an 01 taurus. pm me if interested i would be willing to rebuild and paint them depending on what you want to pay (this way they would be like new)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts