Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking everywhere for the JBL rcu with plugs. I had my buddy attempt to hook up an aftermarket subwoofer and amp in my 03 taurus and he cut the plugs and hooked up some, converter, and now I have NOTHING. My radio doesn't work, no sound, no power! I've been driving around like this for about a month and I can't take it anymore. The bozo that tried to hook it up said that the factory amp "took a crap" and is fried. I checked fuses and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Sorry, long explanation but kinda needed to vent:lol2:.

Long story short. I need a JBL RCU with plugs/harness. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,410 Posts
I saw one in a yard last friday, complete with the center sub, do you want the CD player as well, or just the wiring for the RCU?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've got one....

I've been looking everywhere for the JBL rcu with plugs. I had my buddy attempt to hook up an aftermarket subwoofer and amp in my 03 taurus and he cut the plugs and hooked up some, converter, and now I have NOTHING. My radio doesn't work, no sound, no power! I've been driving around like this for about a month and I can't take it anymore. The bozo that tried to hook it up said that the factory amp "took a crap" and is fried. I checked fuses and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Sorry, long explanation but kinda needed to vent:lol2:.

Long story short. I need a JBL RCU with plugs/harness. Thanks.
$60 lands it on your doorstep within the continental US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts