Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase Gen 3 or 4 mach audio tweeter grills, in color black. These are the grills that cover the tweeters that go in the corner of the front doors, next to the mirror, but on the inside.

-DC

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
If Damon isn't interested i am. I emailed you to find out more about price and if you had a picture. I'm assuming these have the MACH badge on them, is that correct?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey, I was down at the local u-pull-it yesterday and lo and behold I found a 96 LX 'tec leather interior, and 99% intact, it has the JBL premium audio tweeter grills if anybody wants them, should be pretty cheap :) Not Mach, but still cheap and I think the JBL label is easily removable.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have already purchased both the pods and the grills, and have had them installed for a few days now. The difference is very noticeable and I am very happy with them.

Hook up hightec.

-Damon

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by duratecchie@Aug 16 2004, 12:33 AM
I have already purchased both the pods and the grills, and have had them installed for a few days now. The difference is very noticeable and I am very happy with them.

Hook up hightec.

-Damon
where did u get them, and how much? if you don't mind me asking. i need a pair to cover my aftermarket tweeters i bought.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Aug 15 2004, 11:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Aug 15 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-duratecchie@Aug 16 2004, 12:33 AM
I have already purchased both the pods and the grills, and have had them installed for a few days now.  The difference is very noticeable and I am very happy with them.

Hook up hightec.

-Damon
where did u get them, and how much? if you don't mind me asking. i need a pair to cover my aftermarket tweeters i bought. [/b][/quote]
fordpartsnetwork.com

grills were about 17/pop

tweeter pods were about 26/pop

-Damon

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
MISHNAH I kinda of interested for the JBL grills and tweeters if they still in the car. Can you find out how much does it cost everything? Thanks in advance.

Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts