Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the PA or ohio area for 400 or less. body damage ok as long as it runs and drives. and can be driven to my home in johnstown. i'm starting to miss my 94 and want another taurus.

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (94TaurusGLSedan @ Mar 25 2009, 11:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=712325
In the PA or ohio area for 400 or less. body damage ok as long as it runs and drives. and can be driven to my home in johnstown. i'm starting to miss my 94 and want another taurus.[/b]

I don't know if you are interested, but I have both a 1986 Sable GS wagon (maroon red) and a 1992 Taurus GL. (tan)

The Sable is good condition ( there is rust but it is not through the body - just needs a respray in a couple of areas)
The transmission went at 150k but the engine was still good. (I pulled the engine thinking I would replace it someday but never got around to it) The transmission and engine would be included.

The Sable has only standard equipment (no power options except mirrors and locks) it also had A/C

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Taurus runs good and is drivable but is not road worthy due to frame damage. The drive train and engine are in good running order.
The Taurus had power windows, locks, mirrors, and driver's seat.

My plan was to swap the the engine and transmission from the Taurus into the Sable as well as the well-optioned interior. Half the work would already be done since I have already removed the Sable Engine and Trans.

I was thinking $400 for the pair.

Let me know if you are interested.

I live in North East Ohio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts