Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to change my endlinks and if parents allow i want to upgrade rear sway bar too... lookin for 26 or 23mm rear bars for really cheap, can anyon1 help me
not sure yet, but very possible

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much are u looking to get for each shipped to 48127? i might be buying a rear off of bob this week...

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Greenbird, if SilverKnight decides not purchase yours, I am interested in buying both if the price is right.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If I make it to ROTB this weekend I will be bringing all my extra parts and I have a rear bar from a 89 sho I could sell you cheap mario.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks pat, hope to see u out there with the new ride. bringing the whole family this time?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't know, would $40 each be a fair price(with shipping)?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@May 25 2004, 05:48 PM
thanks pat, hope to see u out there with the new ride. bringing the whole family this time?
Plan to. Well actually only the 5 year old. The 3 year wouldn't last long and would cause me too many problems because I would have to chase him around because my pregnant wife won't. And that would take away from my spending time with taurus club dorks.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i might be buying bobs rear sway bar for $40 at rotb, so that doesnt require shipping....

sounds like fun pat... but u knocked her up AGAIN? tryin to catch up with mallow?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts