Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy full Gen IV interior. Id prefer Black (Dark Charcoal) but If not then Gray (Charcoal) will work. Id love some two tone black and gray seats if i could get them and a darrk charcoal setup. Anyways... I basically I need everything that is plastic that is inside the car. The 4 door panels, the whole dash assembly, floor shift center console (silver trim panel if you have 1), 4 chrome door handles, column covers, a b c trim pillars, scuff plates, headliner, visors, Grip handles and hooks, all seat belts and buckles, rear package tray (if it doesn't have 3rd brake light) and the carpet if its decent. Let me know if you got any of that on hand.

Let me know some prices Im tired of repainting my interior so let me know please.

-Kurk

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
to bad your not local.. i know where there is a complete dark gray interior for cheap near me..

shipping would be a bitch and alot

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Come on up to MI.
I've seen a few here. :)

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seat wise u can take them appart and just send the "seat covers" biggest thing that would have to ship would be the dash and headliner. Im willing to take care of the shipping tho as long as it isn't outrageous lol.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
seat wise u can take them appart and just send the "seat covers" boggiest thing that would have to ship would be the dash and headliner. Im willing to take care of the shipping tho as long as it isn't outrageous lol. [/b]
Headliners are easy to upholster.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was just thinking about that, seats too... but yeah i definitely need the dash assy.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Yeah I was just thinking about that, seats too... but yeah i definitely need the dash assy. [/b]
I don't know about the seats.....

I plan to make a run this week, I'll see what I can find. They list the whole dash at less than $100, and seat covers aren't bad. They only have 1 or 2 g4's though.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<div class='quotemain'> Yeah I was just thinking about that, seats too... but yeah i definitely need the dash assy. [/b]

I plan to make a run this week, I'll see what I can find. They list the whole dash at less than $100, and seat covers aren't bad. They only have 1 or 2 g4's though.
[/b][/quote]

Alrighty man lmk if anyone got one near them in a yard. Id prefer to get dark charcoal (black) over charcoal (gray) tho. cheapest ive been able to find one online for was about $900. :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Ummm, buy a car with a black interior to begin with?

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Yeah I was just thinking about that, seats too... but yeah i definitely need the dash assy. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Alrighty man lmk if anyone got one near them in a yard. Id prefer to get dark charcoal (black) over charcoal (gray) tho. cheapest ive been able to find one online for was about $900. :blink: [/b][/quote]

mmmmm, I meant $500.....

:D

PM sent.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
[/b]
Black interiors on the Gen4 weren't the most popular nor most produced interiors....just like in the Gen3s there was only 1 car with a black interior: the Taurus Rage Concept Car.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Black interiors on the Gen4 weren't the most popular nor most produced interiors....just like in the Gen3s there was only 1 car with a black interior: the Taurus Rage Concept Car.
[/b][/quote]

oh I know :p doesnt hurt to look tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts