Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new cd changer. The one I had was stolen from the trunk. Someone had way too much freetime with my car and, I guess, figured out the door combination on the keypad. Thankfully there wasnt anything of importance in the car or the trunk.

New OEM CD changers run for close to $270, and I'm not about to pay that much for a new one. Any ideas where I could find one? Or does anyone have one they'd like to sell?

Thanks,
Zach

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doesnt work, and ebay is out of cheap ones for the time being.

The one thats in there now was broken when I put it in- just wanted to fill the hole. Its just an extra changer from a car we used to have.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I have an oem cd changer you can buy. It's not in the best condition, but I think with a new cd magazine or cartridge(or whatever the thing that holds the 6 discs is called) it'll be just fine. How about $40 plus shipping?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a cd magazine that might work, but they all look different, even from Fords made in the same year. Once I have the cash, Id be happy to take it off your hands. 2 weeks maybe... Not a lot of extra money laying around because I have to pay for college.

Zach (aim sn: youdontknowzak)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts