Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed out on getting a set of Bryan King's cup style subframe bushing by a day or so and was hoping that someone out there might have a set that they decided not to install yet or a used set (low mileage on them) that they might be willing to sell me. Thanks in advance for any replies.

B

·
0 Posts
Try here:SHOFast Performance or here: SHONUT performance

I know they both sell the cup style bushings. SHOFast was a ROTB supporter, too, so now's our chance to give something back! :) If you call Brad at SHOFast, tell him you're a TCCA member, and that I recommended you call him. It may not count for much, but it can't hurt.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Jun 27 2004, 07:01 PM
and that I recommended you call him. It may not count for much, but it can't hurt.
Trust me.... Bob's name doesn't count for much!

j/k Bob!

This is what I really think of tH3 B0b :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Jun 27 2004, 08:01 PM
Try here:SHOFast Performance or here: SHONUT performance

I know they both sell the cup style bushings. SHOFast was a ROTB supporter, too, so now's our chance to give something back! :) If you call Brad at SHOFast, tell him you're a TCCA member, and that I recommended you call him. It may not count for much, but it can't hurt.
Cool will do Bob. The link you had sent me before via email was www.shonut.com and not having gone there before i wasn't aware it was supposed to be www.shonutperformance.com. I'll let you know what happens. If i get these soon enough i can send Dan the rubber bushings i'll be taking out and that he was looking for.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to mention that i got in on the 2nd group by that Bryan did this week so am not in the market for these anymore. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts