Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Poor Taurus...didnt take long. tis a shame.

·
Registered
263 Posts
He messed it so bad there is hardly anything to salvage. I bet he even damaged the front of the engine.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick Norris@Jan 26 2004, 05:14 PM
He messed it so bad there is hardly anything to salvage. I bet he even damaged the front of the engine.
the funny thing is...it mentions warrany avaiable LOL

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Cosmetically-You can expect a parking lot ding or two, light rock chips to the front as all used cars have, may have some light scratches and/or an interior stain. Again these vehicles are all used not brand new.[/b]

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
you can buff that out

·
Registered
486 Posts
Did anyone else notice:

1. It says the car has 0 miles!!
2. It's a 2 door Taurus!!!! Thats what they say. lol

3. According to them it is silver.

Just thought I would point those little errors out. Well if u think about it u are getting the first 2 door taurus!!!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
They probably didn't care about listing any specifics with this car when they were putting the ad up since its in such bad shape. I was hoping that only the back was hit or something...then someone could scanvenge the front body pieces and make a Gen3/4 SHO hybrid like that one someone posted on a while back

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey the rear license plate frame looks good. I need one. ILL TAKE IT!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by mth676@Jan 26 2004, 07:54 PM
Did anyone else notice:

1. It says the car has 0 miles!!
2. It's a 2 door Taurus!!!! Thats what they say. lol

3. According to them it is silver.

Just thought I would point those little errors out. Well if u think about it u are getting the first 2 door taurus!!!
Read closer. It has a electronic odometer and the fuse box is crushed and they can't power up the pcm to get the miles.

As for the 2 door may be the are refering to the salvagable doors.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey, once a new car comes out, give it about a week then look on ebay or go to your local late model salvage yard or rebuilder/salvage website and start picking up parts!!!!!

In like July of last year when the new Accord came out, I was looking at a salvage site and they had one, fully loaded, V6, and rolled a few times <_<
Seriously how stupid do you have to be to plunk 25k and then roll a SEDAN the first week. Also saw a rolled TSX that week also.
Guess its handling wasnt up to snuff lol havent seen many tauruses roll over lol

EDIT: WOOHOO!!!!! 200th "official" post
would be like 500 if the post whoring in fire pit was counted

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Oh damn, it still has temp tags!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
The poor car....it was so very young...

dibs on the gauge cluster! I WILL make that thing work in my car. haha. I wonder how hard that would be acutally?? new discussion?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts