Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just realized that it was two years ago (november 8th 2006) when i bought my sable i remember it very well i was so excited and i couldnt wait to drive it to school the next day cause i had a car to be proud of lol. it has come a long way, i bought it totally stock the only thing it had was the tint, and i have put so much work into it. the only problems it has given me is my tires always used to go flat, dumb elactrical short from wires in the trunk(something the previous owner put into it idk what they were for), and then my power steering rack... i am extremely happy with it and hope to drive it for years to come.. i would also like to thank you guys for all the help you have given me over the last few months i only wish i could have found this site sooner :)

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Congrats, I got mine just about 2 years ago as well, Dec 21st, 2006.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Congrats man, I got my 95 SE, 12-29-04 and she is still running strong today, the body i wish was in as good as shape as the engine...

·
Super Moderator
8,220 Posts
Congrats!! I have had my 05 SEL Tec for 2 years and couldnt be happiier with it. Zero problems with it. Wifes 04 SES Tec has been with us for nearly 4 years, and has also had zero problems.

Today, some jackass in a Accord tried to get in front of us when a 2 lane road switched to 1 lane. The 05 SEL Tec handed him his ass on a platter. Really freaked out my 86 year old mother (who drives a 95 Taurus GL Vulcan which I hope to get in a year or so when she quits driving). who we were taking out for dinner. The Taurus / Sable are GREAT cars!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Happy 2 year anniversary Chris! :)

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys it has been a good two years and i hope to have for quite some time in the future, this car has really let me get into the world of modifying i have never modified a car because i never plan on keeping them but this one is coming along nicely, it really doesnt even feel like it has been that long. you know that new car excitement that ussualy goes away after a month or so well it has never really gone away with this car. all it takes is driving my bronco for a week or two and it makes me realize how much i really love my car lol i even got to drive it that day, granted it was only a few feet but i was glad it was the first time in over two months that it has moved i cant wait to get it back though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts