Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it's about that time for us to start planning for the woodward dream cruise in mid-august. So who's intrested in coming? Details will follow shortly.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I'll be there....as long as I don't have to wake up at like 8am :p

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
You mean the Woodward traffic jam? :LOL , I haven't decided if I am going yet. Put me down for a maybe

·
Registered
308 Posts
Maybe ;)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
u all know im deffinatly goin

M

·
0 Posts
wow...thats it for the midwest people? that's sad...WILL you have to go! I haven't seen you in an year...i wanna go, i don't get off of work til 730, and i would have to go home and change, which would put me back at woodward maybe around nine...but i guess thats kinda pointless huh? :(

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Out... details scheduled then.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I'm going to try to make this one. I might be purchasing a 90 Tempo. I wonder what all the race guys will think of it. It is so phat.

·
Registered
308 Posts
MySablesNameIsBruce Posted on Aug 13 2004, 09:35 PM
wow...thats it for the midwest people? that's sad...WILL you have to go! I haven't seen you in an year...i wanna go, i don't get off of work til 730, and i would have to go home and change, which would put me back at woodward maybe around nine...but i guess thats kinda pointless huh?
:p I read your post a couple times before I realized you was talking to me. I was reading Will as a word, not as part of my name. I have been called that by a few people in short to get my attention.
I was just up there last Sunday(8-8-04)at a car SHOw I was in. It was at a Barn that I can't remember the name of which I think it was Westland where it was at. It was a Mustang 40th anniversary SHOw but was also open to all Fords. I posted it on the shofourm board that I was going to be there but did not post it here. I should have. Nick Marcu(Night Rider)seen it on the board and SHOwed up to see me. He talked to me about coming up for the Dream Cruise and walk around with him like I did last year. We also went to his place of business last year and ate. It is right on Woodward at about 8 mi I think. Good realestate to watch the cruise.
Skip work and go. Why you got to go home and change? You work in a hog barn or something? :p :rolleyes:
Anyways, here is a pic of the SHO at the SHOw. ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by WillieSHOme@Aug 13 2004, 11:11 PM
:p I read your post a couple times before I realized you was talking to me. I was reading Will as a word, not as part of my name. I have been called that by a few people in short to get my attention.
I was just up there last Sunday(8-8-04)at a car SHOw I was in. It was at a Barn that I can't remember the name of which I think it was Westland where it was at. It was a Mustang 40th anniversary SHOw but was also open to all Fords. I posted it on the shofourm board that I was going to be there but did not post it here. I should have. Nick Marcu(Night Rider)seen it on the board and SHOwed up to see me. He talked to me about coming up for the Dream Cruise and walk around with him like I did last year. We also went to his place of business last year and ate. It is right on Woodward at about 8 mi I think. Good realestate to watch the cruise.
Skip work and go. Why you got to go home and change? You work in a hog barn or something? :p :rolleyes:
Anyways, here is a pic of the SHO at the SHOw. ;)
http://www.taurusclub.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11884/normal_99%20SHO%20on%20SHOw%20field%20in%20Detroit.JPG' alt='' width='533' height='400' class='attach' />[/url] [/b][/quote]
hahaha, were you at the wilson barn? for that show? *SHOw as you would say* I don't know of any barns in Westland...hmm, but anywho..no i don't work at the hog barn, but i work at Petsmart, and i don't wanna go smelling like dog, and i wish i could skip work, but thats a big, no can do.

PS, the SHO is still lookin' good! :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
hahaha, were you at the wilson barn? for that show? *SHOw as you would say*
Yea, Yea that was it. It was like 4 mi from the guys house I know that lives in Westland.

no i don't work at the hog barn, but i work at Petsmart, and i don't wanna go smelling like dog, and i wish i could skip work, but thats a big, no can do.
Yea, I got ya. I beat the pet store smell does get into ya. :unsure:

PS, the SHO is still lookin' good! 
Thanks, It should look different to ya, because the last time you seen it in person it was still all stock but clean as it still is. And you look good in your avatar pic! ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by WillieSHOme@Aug 14 2004, 09:42 PM
hahaha, were you at the wilson barn? for that show? *SHOw as you would say*
Yea, Yea that was it. It was like 4 mi from the guys house I know that lives in Westland.

yea i figured as much...you were like 2 miles away from my house...and i was so going to go to that car show, but decided not too...bummer. B)

PS, the SHO is still lookin' good!
Thanks, It should look different to ya, because the last time you seen it in person it was still all stock but clean as it still is. And you look good in your avatar pic! ;)
Hmmm, the car still looks the same as the last time i saw it...but i'll take your word for it, you would know better than i would :p

B)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well I was planning on going to this years meet but I MUST go to a benefit dinner. The wife of our Fire Chief has been in the hospital for quite some time now and she was just recently moved to the hospice center....which for anyone that knows what a hospice center isnt good. :( So, I have to go to this dinner in support for the chief's wife.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmmm....I've been going to the cruise every year for a good few years..would I miss out on it??? NAHHHHHH!!

I'll be there :) I know all of you are just dying to see me again :p

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
yeah, so where at are we meeting? or we just goin to call eachother and find a spot as we go. i wanna do some walkin this yr. cruisin in my stock car wouldnt be that fun. unless some guys bring out the modded sho's we can pile into

J

·
0 Posts
OK, OK... what time and stuff, i MIGHT try to come up for the day...

I just can't get enough of you people! :lol2: :p

However, I don't plan to be cruising... I'd rather cruise along with somebody else. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts