Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just added some new lights to the front of the Sable, I need the switch in the cab. I was wondering... is there a pre-made hole I can feed the wires through so I can get the switch in the cab? Or do I have to drill?? The last thing I want to do is drill.... so let me know! Also I dont want to get the wires showing at the door Jam. Thanks a mil in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
See where your emergency brake release latch is? Look under it, there is kind of a foot rest for your left foot. Yeah, the plastic thing. Pull it out, it's held in by those funny white clips. Keep pulling away and you will expose a little hole under there. It's easier with the seat all the way back. You'll have to remove the kick guard before the carpet will come up.

Take that little black grommet out and poke a hole in it big enough for the wire. Should be fairly straightforward. I used this to run a cable for my amp. It's the easiest to get to. Make sure you put some wire lomb around the wire to prevent it from getting kicked around or touched by something hot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts