Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was that time again.... time to change the oil, do a lube and rotate the tires. Winter is fast approaching. I don't know the Ford dealer here, however, I do know the Chrysler dealer as I have been dealing with them since about 97 with my old Caravalle (which is now with the big wrecker in the sky). So , I called Mark and made the appointment. No problem. Took the VIN number down for their computer database and even check the funny noise I could here. All done in about an hour and it was just some brake dust causing the squeek (we're all hills here, up , down, up, down... ). No charge to check for the squeek, cleaned out the drums, and all the other work I requested. No complaints from anyone that a Mercury was in a Chrysler dealership. It's hard to find one like this and I must admit, they do a great job. My applause to Algoma Chrysler. Excellent folks...

I could comment on my old 88 Caravelle that went into a GM dealership once. They didn't know what to do with it.... my 14 year old niece could have figured it out.

I tell ya, in this day and age, one is very lucky to find a dealership with the comparable pricing with places like Canadian Tire and have no complaints taking care of a vehicle that is unrelated to them. My thanks to Mark in service reception.... I'm all ready for old man winter and his -40C temps!!

Just thought I would post a little something nice for a change :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad to hear of your great experience! It is refreshing to hear of an auto repair/maintenance place actually performs their job AND treat you with respect. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts