Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Dang that looks great for 20%. Love having tint, especially in the 80F+ temps.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Sweet our legal limit is 35%. This time around i might do 35% on the front and 20% on the back. But that would mean no lifetime warranty at some shops.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
lucky to have prices like that!! in ma the average is $275 now most cars $300 because cars like new civics have 9 windows (2 more small ones infront of the drivers door)

·
Registered
27 Posts
that looks nice bro, I wish I could do 20% But I cant, not in mass, it wont pass inspection, the lowest I can go is 35% :(

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
i do 35% on my front two and 20% on the back two and rear, and also have a huge 5% windshield strip and have no problem passing in mass, wish i could go 20% on the front two though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks good... but quick question.... does anyone have a problem now that they got there windows tinted? my problem is that I get a lil more outside noise with the windows tinted.
I got limo 5% in the rear (I SEEN A SHOP THAT OFFERS 2.5% THE OTHER DAY) and I think its 35% in the front. but the front is noisy... did the guy do something wrong?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good... but quick question.... does anyone have a problem now that they got there windows tinted? my problem is that I get a lil more outside noise with the windows tinted.
I got limo 5% in the rear (I SEEN A SHOP THAT OFFERS 2.5% THE OTHER DAY) and I think its 35% in the front. but the front is noisy... did the guy do something wrong?
To be honest, I think mine sounds more quiet.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Are the windows open? That is the ONLY way that tint would be related to outside noise.

·
Registered
93 Posts
can get away with almost anything here in WI, just gotta watch for the boys in blue, one of my buddies has 15% on all 5 for about $250 with a lifetime warranty.

I like the fog lights u got, tell me a bit about those.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
did they tint all the way up to the top of the window? or is there a little bit of glass left at the top? if they tinted all the way to the top it will cause a leak in some cars.

·
Registered
198 Posts
did they tint all the way up to the top of the window? or is there a little bit of glass left at the top? if they tinted all the way to the top it will cause a leak in some cars.
Yuppers... well they left like the tiniest itty bitty part of the window exposed.... which reminds me I got to go back to the shop to get the pass side redone cause its peeling on top where the film touches the top part of the window frame.:mellow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.