Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with a headlight projector kit. I knwo this sounds like another one of them "i want projector headlights in my car"....no...thats not what im after here.

I am looking for someone that has actually put projector headlight in there own vehicles themselves and are compitent enough to do it again. I am looking for someone that would be willing to build me a set(providing i fund you the money to do so)and then ship them to me.

I would do this on my own time but being stationed overseas in the military, i am unable to buy a set of headlight housings and ship them were im at. So, my plan was to see if there is anyone out there that would like to make alittle bit of cash on the side, order the headlight housings, projector kit, and hid bulbs, then fit them all in the housings and mail them to me.

What i need from the person is a total price of housings, projectors, and hid kit for an 04 Taurus SE. Then ill throw in about $100 for labuor and $25 for shipping.

If you think you could help me and are compitent enough in your own work to do it again, please let me know.

Thank You!
If you are interested in helping me out

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.