Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a really nice set of leather seats for sale from a 98 model sho, will they fit my 95 sho? Thanks again

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
^ haha

Where did you find 98 SHO seats? Make sure you snip the body side of the electrical seat connector from the generation 3 seat.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a complete 98 sho black with grey leather in the greenville sc lkq motor still intact aswell. No wheels, but everything else is there! I dont want to beat my car up to make them fit so Im not getting them unless they bolt right up. I got a really nice headliner, a/c vent passenger side, speedo cable, coin tray/cup holder,emergency release cable, a steering wheel, and the lower metal panel undernieth the steering wheel all for $60

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
If you don't want to hammer, get a drill and widen the hole...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I found a complete 98 sho black with grey leather in the greenville sc lkq motor still intact aswell. No wheels, but everything else is there! I dont want to beat my car up to make them fit so Im not getting them unless they bolt right up. I got a really nice headliner, a/c vent passenger side, speedo cable, coin tray/cup holder,emergency release cable, a steering wheel, and the lower metal panel undernieth the steering wheel all for $60
Dang it! They would bring in a SHO RIGHT after I visit there. Arg. Dude grab the front seats they will fit. Folks on SHOForum have done it.

You really scored on the parts. Good yard up there...I'll have to holler at you next time I'm up there, we can meet up there or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts