Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for winter wheels and I'd like to get some 15" Taurus wheels, but I don't know if they will fit over the front calipers...

B

·
0 Posts
2000 had the same size front brakes as the 96-99 cars, so the 15" should fit. Check fitment before buying though! There should be a lot of wheels available at a junkyard to check fitment.

2001 and up had the larger Gen 3 SHO size brakes, and 15's will not fit on them.

**This just in--I possess WAY too much useless knowledge about these cars!:lol:*

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Aug 4 2004, 10:42 PM
**This just in--I possess WAY too much useless knowledge about these cars!:lol:*
But isn't that why your the president of tcca :p

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by bumpin_taurus+Aug 4 2004, 11:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bumpin_taurus @ Aug 4 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bob Gervais@Aug 4 2004, 10:42 PM
But isn't that why your the president of tcca :p [/b][/quote]
Bob, soon we may have to start the TCCAAA, the Taurus Car Club of America Addicts Anonymous.

I think Brad (Baby SHO) should be the prez of that one.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by spridget+Aug 5 2004, 02:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spridget @ Aug 5 2004, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2004, 11:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bob Gervais
@Aug 4 2004, 10:42 PM

But isn't that why your the president of tcca :p
Bob, soon we may have to start the TCCAAA, the Taurus Car Club of America Addicts Anonymous.

I think Brad (Baby SHO) should be the prez of that one. [/b][/quote]
:lol: I never thought of that, but then that would interfere with his running the "I just totalled my car after dumping $1200 and an almost sleepless 3 day weekend into it" Club. We gotta get an acronym for that one.... :p

S

·
0 Posts
I personally would go with some slicers, if you are looking for a winter wheels with good apeal. Damn... that rhymed! I should be a rapper. LOL Oh well, Slicers are the key!

Sal

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, all... I just bought a set of slicers off of eBay... does anyone have an extra set of center caps for them? The set I bought didn't have any, but were $132, which I thought was good for a nice set...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts