Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,009 Posts

Scrolling up also brings the text with it. Safari 10.1.1 under Sierra 10.12.5.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It looks good now but it took viewing this post a couple of times for it to be right on my computer. After a few times it changed and looked good.

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Hey guys,

I apologize for this continuing to happen.
I have applied the quick fix again.
This will have to be an issue our Development team takes a look into.
They are a little jam packed right now with a major project that is happening.

Once this occurs again please let us know.

We will inform the Dev team as soon as their plate is a little less full.

Thanks again for your patience.

Richard.

·
Administrator
666 Posts
Thanks for reporting. Keep us posted if it happens again so we can reopen an old ticket 2616156 to get some insight on what is causing this. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the recurring issue.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yep. I see it every once in a while, even on the main forum page. If I come back in an hour, it's usually back to the way it should be. (Note: I'm still using the classic blue/white layout).

Off topic here but site related... Does anyone know why the message box doesn't fill up the entire page horizontally like it use to after clicking on the Go Advanced button? It's been like this for about a year, and I'm left with a tiny message box that doesn't quite fill up 3/4 of the page.

Attachments

·
Administrator
666 Posts
For the others who see the page looking strange (broken css) - are you guys using the classic (light - blue/white) skin as well?

As for the editor mode in the light classic skin, @redhousenine - you should have a couple lines in the bottom right hand corner of the editor box that indicates you can enlarge it:

taurusclubeditor.JPG

Could you see if clearing your cache/cookies and refreshing your page helps restore this function? If it persists, what device/browser are you using? Can you see if trying on another browser brings that back? The more details (and testing) you can give us, the better we can assist you. :)

Thanks,
Natalie

21 - 40 of 48 Posts