Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I just bought a new digital camera, and took a few pictures of my Taurus. I was wondering why I can't upload any of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Adam

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx. I'll try it. Any one else? ;)

Thanx

Adam

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've never been able to post pics before (except for the garage), until now. With Ashleys advice (from the above post), I went to another site where I can post pics with no problem, and copied and pasted them back into the excat same folder I've been tring to use. And now I can post pics. The name of the pic changes to some wierd name ( bunch of numbers and letters), in stead of the common name that I gave to it. So I knew what pic it was just by reading the name.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's the exact same pic coming from the exact same folder in my desktop. So basicly take a pic you can't post, and post it somewhere's you can (like I did at fordshowoff.com), than copy and paste it from that website back to your computer and copy over the original one you were tring to post in the first place and, than post it. But when you first name the folder all the pic in that folder are in numerical order but after you do all of the steps i jsut mentioned the number for each picture will be something like 3148-65489000 but, of course you do have the option of renaming it in your desktop. I don't know if this means you will be stuck in the same situation as before :(

heres one I've been tring to put up for a while

YOu can see the name of the website on the bottom of the pic. Naturally that wasn't their when I took the pic. But it's something you gotta sacrifice if you wanna post a pic, I think

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts