Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay we've talked about who has the nicest car for each generation, your favorite mod, and we vote on COTM every month, but who do you think has the baddest mod to date THAT HAS BEEN SEEN?

I think it's SpeedyGreeny's flip flop trunk. :notworthy:

(Brad, I can't see you yet but I hear you comin'!!!!) :unsure:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I think the baddest mod was Brad's SVT heads...even IF he crashed it coming home. I just can't wait to see the finished product!

JR

G

·
Anything on Brad's car. There's literally not an area on it that's untouched. Stupid kids and their jobs and no children. :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Since I saw Brad do the swap, I can definetly say his SVT head swap has been the sweetest mod yet. I seen him and Bob do the whole thing, while I was messing around with my LIM. Their was a lot of work and some first time doings going on that weekend and, besides his tranny swap deal that aint done yet. His head swap has been the best so far.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
My vote is for Brad's tranny swap. A very close second is, I believe it is Kermit's, SC Taurus. If they can pull those off, absolutely unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
tranny swap?

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
There's a thread around here somewhere about it. I'll see if i can find it again

EDIT: Here you go

G

·
I vote Brad, and his Head Conversion/Tranny/Meshgrill/LED Lighting/SHO fascias/shaved emblems/......... you get the picture.

Sal

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Brad. Hands down. Definetly is making his car something unique.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I can't beleave you all left out Brad's conversion with the one-touch all window down button and the sattalite contoled alarm system........... :banana:

Brad do you work at all? Or just get paid to work on your own car all day? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by Capital Punishment@Aug 18 2004, 11:43 PM
DMX's supercharger setup.

Torque >
Gotta support the "old-timers" and go with...

1. DMX
2. Everyone with that GenII Stillen bodykit----> TrueBlue, Jerzy-Stylz, and Malvin25

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by sfblacksel@Aug 21 2004, 11:52 PM
Brad do you work at all?  Or just get paid to work on your own car all day?  :lol2:
I wish i got paid to work on my own car!

Yes, actually, I do work. Like latley, i've worked 50 hr weeks, and im part time! Normally i work 30-40 hrs. I do all my mods on the days i get off or late at night.

When you know how to do stuff yourself...it makes alot of stuff more affordable.

Thanks for the complements guys! :)

Brad

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by sfblacksel@Aug 21 2004, 11:52 PM
I can't beleave you all left out Brad's conversion with the one-touch all window down button and the sattalite contoled alarm system........... :banana:
.....One touch UP and DOWN....

Just for people that dont know ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts