Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
nobody is a sox fan they don't exist I know I have been to many games.
[/b]
seems to be alot of fair weather fans on the south side, 2005 they filled the stands, 2006 they struggled and 2007 the seats were a bit sparse....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey what happen to the cubs, yea thats right they sucked. Sox made the playoffs last year, so...

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
I wasn't aware Chicago still had a baseball team..... :p

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
hey what happen to the cubs, yea thats right they sucked. Sox made the playoffs last year, so...
[/b]
you have that a bit backwards.....
2007 Division Series
[/b][/quote]

You know the beauty of the sCrUBS making the playoffs? It is watching the faces of those poor souls when they get swept out in the first round after they have already made all of their World Series plans. It gives such a enormous magnitude of hope to them then it all comes crashing down a week later. Best humor of any year for me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
you have that a bit backwards.....
2007 Division Series
[/b][/quote]

You know the beauty of the sCrUBS making the playoffs? It is watching the faces of those poor souls when they get swept out in the first round after they have already made all of their World Series plans. It gives such a enormous magnitude of hope to them then it all comes crashing down a week later. Best humor of any year for me.
[/b][/quote]

:rofl2: i know what you mean.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Always have been and always will be a Cubs fan. Win or lose, I still love going to see them play.
[/b]
im really glad to hear that, least your not the fan that jumps ship when they lose.
Always glad to see a good honest fan of a team. :chili: :chili:

J

·
0 Posts
White Sox Fan & Cubs Fan

Like Chicago weather - probabally going to get worse before it gets better.

Go Bears.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I LOVE the BOSTON Red Sox. Went to my first game opening day, 1968, and have loved them ever since.

They are the ONLY repeat World Series Champ this century!!!

Screw Steinbrenner and his team. He has really screwed up that team for next yr.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts