Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need new front wiper blades for a 2008 Taurus X. Looked at several brands but none of them had the bracket to match the OEM blades to attach to the wiper arm. OEM blades look like Lattitude blades - single attachment point in the center with no telescoping arms on the blade.
Who makes blades to fit the TREX? Don't want to pay a fortune at the dealership.

·
Cake monster
1,584 Posts
Rockauto has many available. You might be able to buy a blade with a slightly different mounting setup, as there are universal blades out there. When I go and buy blades, I head over to the auto parts store and look it up in their book, don't they list it there? Perhaps you should ask at the counter. If you really want the OEM style ones, you might just be better off getting them at Ford. I think AC Delco also makes a compatible blade.

·
Registered
4 Posts
trico neoform are direct-connect w/o adapters for taurus

Need new front wiper blades for a 2008 Taurus X. Looked at several brands but none of them had the bracket to match the OEM blades to attach to the wiper arm. OEM blades look like Lattitude blades - single attachment point in the center with no telescoping arms on the blade.
Who makes blades to fit the TREX? Don't want to pay a fortune at the dealership.
Found wipers that fit the special wiper arm attachments on the 08 taurus-x (and taurus). Trico neoform beam blades direct-connect without any cheesy, ugly, plastic adapters. The wiper arm sits lower and there's less play in the attachment. Smooth, quiet, wipe-clean and priced fairly (much less than OEM at the dealer).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found wipers that fit the special wiper arm attachments on the 08 taurus-x (and taurus). Trico neoform beam blades direct-connect without any cheesy, ugly, plastic adapters. The wiper arm sits lower and there's less play in the attachment. Smooth, quiet, wipe-clean and priced fairly (much less than OEM at the dealer).
Got em. Thanks. BIGHANK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.