Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how many members of the northern chapter are still active, not much action going on in here.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few here. i was just curious lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
i moved to the North chapter 2yrs ago and it has never been that active...we are to spread out among the region...the South and Northeast are probably the most active chapters i think here...i know south is bc i used to belong to them

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I'm lingering more now that im trying to get the taurus back to road worthy status. Hey fmp100, still got that alternator for sale?

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
glad you decided to keep your taurus! its always nice to have a spare car around

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I'm sorta still around, Mark VIII now and the Taurus is gone so I haven't been on lately. I keep moving back between Iowa and Missouri (school) so I guess I'll be in the northern chapter awhile. Was in Columbia for school but I think i'm going to be transferring to Springfield, not many down in that area, I think I'd rather drive to Texas than MN for a meet lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
slushi
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing