Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

I made an image (att.) that i've wanted to have made into a vinyl decal--like the TCCA decals. can someone here point tell me how i would go about getting my image made into a decal? thanks!
geoff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya know, if ya got something stupid to say don't say it! maybe i oughta start mouthin off about your car. oh wait, im not that stupid and immature.
now, back to what i asked before....
thanks
geoff

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I got my vinyl stripes from a company on ebay. I would go there and do a search for racing stripes, find a company that makes them, and email them and ask if they do custom stuff. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

FWIW, the message rocks.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I think you miss understood what my post was. That was me not saying anything. I was also, bumping your post up so more people would see it and maybe get a response from someone who actually knows about the subject. The rest of what you said just doesn't fit the picture. Sorry if I offened you, as you may be having a bad day.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Sorry for double posting, but I just figured out the message.
LOL, I thought is was some chinese symbol, that is why I didn't say much in the first post. :lol2: I almost posted up that overused rice smiley too. Anyways, this is an awsome idea, and now I understand why you felt a little offended before.
What you can do is to go a sign company locally. Many of them do lettering and custom decals for commercial vehicles. They should be able to help you out or tell you were to go. Good Luck!!!! :banana:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts