Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just wanted to see who we all had for active members. If you are new, please post who you are, where you're from and what you drive. Thanks!

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
I am active! Northern.. well I am northeast. Not sure the difference.

Not new... but the daily driver is the 2006 Taurus SE with 122k and many SEL and custom upgrades.

Sister's car is the 2005 SEL. Stock. I take care of it.. someone needs to.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I'm on the auto guide app at least once a day... I drive a 2001 ses and also own a 1995 SHO that I am restoring.
Oh and I'm in the NE chapter

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I'm not new, but I'm active at least 3-4 times a day (I get bored in lecture and I have the mobile app haha). I'm in the northern chapter, I believe. I drive a 2004 Taurus SEL. It has everything except side airbags, the wood package, and traction control.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i'm active as in i'm on here everyday . i am new just joined about a week ago. i drive an 03 taurus SE and i am from the south, souteast east cause idk what the difference is since i'm in florida

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm here...

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I'm Northeastern, drive a 2004 SEL as you can tell from my name haha. Every available option except for sunroof. I'm on every day multiple times at the least.

·
Super Moderator
6,641 Posts
Hi. Midwest here. 2000 Sable Tec'. I'm pretty active. Friendly moderator:)

Hmmm... 04 sel, you sure needed to let us know what you drive!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi all! I am active as well- I'm in SW or so called "Land of Enchantment". I drive 2001 SE with 172k+ miles on it!

Thanks guys for all the good stuff in the forum here!

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Northern Chapter is made up of the states of Missouri, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts