Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me identify this fuel pressure regulator? What vehicle does it belong to? It turned up during a search on Yahoo fir Taurus Regulator.

The caption said it was for a 1999 Taurus but the ones I’ve seen are different and the web site has no info.

Thanks

Adam

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Thats a common 2 bolt Ford regulator, truth be told they fit a lot of things. It will fit most 3.0L, most 4 cylinder, especially older ones.

If you are looking for a regulator for you car, rather than running a broad Google or Yahoo search, go to an auto parts site. I recommend RockAuto Auto Parts.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a common 2 bolt Ford regulator, truth be told they fit a lot of things. It will fit most 3.0L, most 4 cylinder, especially older ones.

If you are looking for a regulator for you car, rather than running a broad Google or Yahoo search, go to an auto parts site. I recommend RockAuto Auto Parts.
Thanks. I need to replace my FPR with one that has the vacuum spout on the side instead of the top (I need the extra clearance). That’s why I was doing a general search.

I found one so it's all good :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts