Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ive got my projectors and my black out (new) housings and what i want to do before i seal them again is do the leds on the inside at the bottom.

ive used several different kinds of strips and havent had great realiability with some, since im sealing these i want to make sure they are good so give me some ideas to what you guys have used.

i have used the ones at autozone that look like garbage in the day time so hopefully i can find something asthetically better im thinking about trying the clear ones like these:

2x24 LED Car Headlight Strips Light for Audi R8 white - eBay (item 180606695548 end time Jan-04-11 07:58:25 PST)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I buy all mine from Oznium.com, they've always been pretty reliable and they have a pretty solid warranty for their products.

These look like shining diamonds from a distance, most effective at night, during the day due to their small size they're not exceptionally noticeable:
Side Emitting "Headlight" LED Strip

These are the standard LED strips, daytime brightness and nighttime brightness are pretty balanced. I'm not sure how it compares to the ebay brands brightness-wise, but because of the warranty there's a good chance they'll last longer than them.
Flexible LED Strips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts