Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just thought I'd say hi, been awhile since I've been on. Working like a maniac, and unable to drive my car due to expense. Gas is approaching 3 bucks a gallon and is estimated at being between 3.50 and 4.00 a gallon by the end of summer. Plus insurance rates are skyrocketing. I'm thinking of buying a scooter for transportation, can't beat 150mpg. Sure they suck in the wintertime but hey, it's transportation. Plus it will give me time to work on my car until Ic an afford to drive it. It's pretty sad when you can afford to trick it out, but not to drive it, thats when you know the cost of driving is WAY too high. I'll be performing mods and other work on the car throughout the summer, and will keep y'all posted. I'm still working on the bodywork right now. Anyway, keep it real all. I'm around. I get any and all PM's that are sent to me, but I haven't gotten any in awhile. TTYL

Michael

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well not much to do to it right now. :( Oh well. Work is gonna keep me pretty busy. Rightnow I'm just gonna stick to labor on it, and not put much cash into it. My neighbor said I can use his compressor and spray gun though so that will save me a BUNCH of cash when painting it. Anyway stay alive everyone and I hope I can get on more often but I'm so beat by the time I gethome. I'm sitting in my bed right now borrowing my brothers laptop. I think if I can get another one ofmy own(I've had 3 of them) Imight be comingonmore oftenbecause I can lay in bed and get on. Anyway keep it real.

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts