11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What market this Bull came from?

It says - 99 year:
cupholders - ok, door handles and trim - not,

96-97 km/h gauge

black lights - ok, fender and blinkers - not,
folded mirrors - aussie- ok, lhd - not
also not aussie fender (similar to sable)
nor not original euro retrofit - no addtional blinkers in fender

Have about 200 miles 1 way, but think will make little trip, to get this folded mirrors if are el folded :)

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
What sticks out to me is that you said it is a 1999, but that bumper was on 1996 and 1997 only. So either it is not a 1999, or the bumper is not original.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
That car looks like it may have been hit once in its life...look at how it was put together.

Both mirrors fold, I can see one is folded, the other has the cutout in the right spot.

Ford sold the Taurus with non power folding mirrors in Europe. Power fold was Aussie and Japan.

Looks like a 98 with a replaced bumper cover and lights from a US car that was imported, then scrapped/wrecked at some point.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That car looks like it may have been hit once in its life...look at how it was put together.

Both mirrors fold, I can see one is folded, the other has the cutout in the right spot.

Ford sold the Taurus with non power folding mirrors in Europe. Power fold was Aussie and Japan.

Looks like a 98 with a replaced bumper cover and lights from a US car that was imported, then scrapped/wrecked at some point.

Think You're right :)

it can be 98 but first registration in 99 - so automaticly 99 MY in papers.
96-97 bumpers are easier to find, and cheaper - that could be a reason why theres one on the car
door handles are non 99

Pitty its only Euro - no power fold mirrors, but its LX so who knows, maybe ill be lucky? But im good thoughts - spotted another one with sable front - could be Aussie Ghia from embassy etc :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts