Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't even tell me to search cause I've searched and can't find a place to run it. I don't want to run them with the parking lights. So, I was wondering if there's a spot in the fuse box that I could run this? Any help is very appreciated.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
you could just attach it to the postive charge on your battery. i didn't want mine in the parking lights either, so i ran my power wire from the driving lights, behind the front bumper cover, under the left (from drivers seat) headlight, thru the hole the HUGE wire loom goes thru and up around the battery to the positive charge. id take a picture, but i havent developed them yet, perhaps next week.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I just need to find an extension for the power wire. It only reaches until the fuse box. I hate putting crap on my car... I just need to go buy my Miata or SVT Contour.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
You can also just check the chilton's manual and find out which of the wires for the light switch gives pos for the parkng lights. That's how I had my white faced gauges hooked up, but they've been sold.

JR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts