Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post where you are from and maybe a little about yourself.

Spencer, IA here. My name is Spencer Swanson, currently a sophomore at Spencer High School. I've had my 99 taurus since I lost my 99 contour in an accident during tennis season in May. I play football and tennis. I work at the nations 3rd largest hardware store, Menards. Thats about it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Matt Stock, White Bear Lake Minnesota. Right now I'm a junior at White Bear Lake High School. I've had my 97 Taurus for a a little over a month now and I love it. I would love to customize it but I don't have the money as I am unnemployed. :banghead:

·
Registered
320 Posts
My name is Dave. I am 23 and I live in Sioux Falls SD. I am a PT truck driver and I also work at a local auto parts store. I like to hunt and fish and of course work on all my cars. My current daily driver is a 1995 Mercury Sable, and I also have a bunch of other Tauruses and Sables that I hope will be able to get back on the road someday. I basically try and buy any unwanted, broke down, smashed up Tauruses/Sables around here and either fix them up as daily drivers or use them as parts cars. I dont usually sell any, but anything can be sold for the right price. ;) I love all cars but the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable are my specialties. I have been crazy about these cars as long as I can remember.

I think thats about it. If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask. I look foward to meeting some other TCCA members someday.

Dave
aka taurus guy

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Robert, almost 20 (in january) - not that theirs a difference between 19 and 20...... I am a security guard and go to school, i have no idea what i want to major in. I love my SHO even though it is always giving me headaches and i always want to get rid of it. Oh yeah i'm from Indianola, Iowa.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I'm Andy, I'm a freshman at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. I currently work as a weightroom supervisor. I used to work at a junkyard, and I was in building maintenance before that. I still run a repair shop on the side.

I have a '93 Sable GS equipped with a 232 Essex, column shift, crushed velour bench seats, and a CB radio. I'm still not sure if I'll modify it or if it'll have to be moved to winter-car status.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm Matt. 21. from st. paul, mn. i have a 2000 taurus and i've done a few things to it, but am in the process of doing more as money allows.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jeremy, i'm 22 and i'm in St. Cloud, MN. Graduating this spring from SCSU in management. Had my 97 taurus for a few months now and am pleasantly surprised with it as i was never a huge fan of the styling. Guess i underestimated the bull.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well, I'm Chancey and originally from North Pole, AK (really north...lol) - anyways, right now I hail out of Sioux Falls, SD. I have a couple of SHO's. A 91' Red MTX, and a 93 Green ATX.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't think I'm an official northern "member" yet, but I live in St. Louis, so this would be my chapter. My name's Jon and I've been a professional body piercer for over 7 years. Just bought my first SHO, a 1997, black with tan leather interior, so I'm new here in general. I've always been a ford guy, mostly with Mustangs, but I guess I had to move up sometime. :p

248 Posts
I'M Eric
34,Married with 1 boy
We reside in St. Cloud, Mn.
'06 taurus. I am looking for some wheels and a cd changer. They are about the only 2 things that can be done, that my wife will allow me to do to the car.
I stay home with our son, Ryan. He has too many appts. and therapists visiting for Daycare.
US Navy Veteran, 1/2 the world traveler. :salute:

Here's Ryan in his easter outfit

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ryan
Pierre SD
98 Sable. Wife's car mostly.
I do landscape work (my own company) also work as a public safety dispatcher for the State of South Dakota.
I am mainly a pickup and truck guy. But the Sable has been a great car. It hauled to most of my chemo treatments and other doctor related stuff.

I really haven't thought about any mods or anything like that yet. (I have had the car for almost 3 years, you can tell I am in a big hurry.) :merc:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Kinderek
IC, Iowa as of Sept.

currently i clean houses but i am lookin for a new job but as well. i am also a struggling actor primarily in theater. im single. i have alot of plans for my 2001 G4 but i lack the money to much of anything bc im paying off student loans and credit card debt. I have had the car for 2yrs and have put in 2 700w 12's w/ an RF 350w amp but i plan on redoing the whole system as well as alot of other things once the money is available

·
Registered
197 Posts
Josh Hale, 21, from Cottage Grove, WI, Cottage Grove is near the Madison area for those wondering. I currently drive a toreador red 96 gl with a vulcan, used to own a black 95 gl also with a vulcan, but two frontal accidents and a semi hitting it in the rear totaled it. the 96 used to belong to my mom, but she gave it to me, and i couldn't be happier. Have done a few mods to it, with many more to come. My plans for it are to either make it an all motor monster or supercharge/turbocharge it, supercharged/turbocharged aspiration would take a lot of custom work, so right now NA looks like the way to go. Oh by the way if your from WI let me know, trying to find TCCA members from around here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Kelly, 27, new member, from Greenwood Village, CO (Denver suburb).

I seem to be the only girl around here, but that's okay, I can play with the boys. Own an '02 Taurus SEL w/ the Duratec 3.0L DOHC that is waiting to receive a new coil pack tomorrow and saving up money to do front end work so that she is ready for autocross next summer (since I don't think I'll be ready before the end fo the season this year).

·
Registered
11 Posts
names cj at the bright :glare: age of 23 and i live in the small hick town of buena vist co...120 miles west of denver ...soon too move to denver though...more money ...any ways...gots me a 1991 sho (g1) dohc, v6, 3.0 standard tranny ....dont know what else to call it ..and yea its in need of a lil repair but still runs great ..swear all the ford parts are falling apart around the yamaha motor! ...and ive decided to call it alex after my ex..swear the car is just like her ...bi-polar and just mean to me some times but it knows i love it ....so yea im very happy with my bull...love to race another one though :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
My name is Tony ( of course). I live in Henrietta Mo. and work at a private security company in KC. I have a 99 Bull SE 3.0 Vulcan. Ive had it for about a month. Plan on some rims, audio system, window tint, and maybe some mods to the 3.0. Im married and have 3 kids. I also have a 97 Chevy Z71. :banana:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm Mark from Branson, Mo. I'm 25 and I work at the leading digestive enzyme supplement manufacturing company in the US, National Enzyme Company. I'm divorced with a 17 month old boy, Liam. I have a 2001 Taurus SES that I'm planning to just modernize. Manily convenience features and lighting upgrades and such. Anyone in the 417 area hit me up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts