Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my 1999 ford taurus from my parents, but when they bought it the changer wasnt in it. im looking to buy one, but before i do i need to know where to find the cords...ive looked all over but cant find anything. my radio has the button for the changer and the imprint from one is in my trunk..please help me! :(

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
PM sent.:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
If its the same as a 2000 taurus I'm not using mine anymore, I have the whole kit just sitting around, cables and all. Send me a PM if you're interested

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay people..im not looking to buy one from here..im asking where is the cords located at in my trunk!!!!!!:angry:

·
Registered
23,392 Posts
A screwdriver or trim tool can be used to pop the push pins from the side panel of the trunk liner to expedite your search.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
okay people..im not looking to buy one from here..im asking where is the cords located at in my trunk!!!!!!:angry:
:eek: :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The reason everyone is either linking you to where to get the cords, or to sell you the cords, is unless you have the CD Changer in the trunk, Ford did not put the harness for the changer in the vehicle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts