Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Haven't been on here for a while. My wifes DD 04 SES is due for it's first set of tires. I thought I would look for a new stock size wheel/tire combo for a little change in appearance. Plus, I could just order on line and have shipped to my home already mounted, balanced, and ready to install. My question is what are some good on line sources for tires/wheels that will fit the Taurus?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I dont know about wheels...but I do like the Bridgestone Potenzas as tires. :wub:

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (ed's 01 lightning @ May 23 2009, 01:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=727439
Hey! Haven't been on here for a while. My wifes DD 04 SES is due for it's first set of tires. I thought I would look for a new stock size wheel/tire combo for a little change in appearance. Plus, I could just order on line and have shipped to my home already mounted, balanced, and ready to install. My question is what are some good on line sources for tires/wheels that will fit the Taurus?[/b]
I have a set of 17" Antera rims that came off my dads 1999 sho. Advertised on craigslist for 300.00. Might take less.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Tirerack.com seems to have a fairly decent selection. A google search of "5x108mm wheels" may pull up some other sites as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts