Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again

Just out of curiosity, will a 17 inch wheel from a 2010 Taurus fit on a 2008 Taurus? I am planning on having a full size spare in the trunk of my Taurus(I know it will not fit in the spare tire well but will be under a tire cover) I commute 70 miles a day and would not have time to take care of replacing or fixing a flat tire during the week and do not like the idea of rolling for days on the donut spare tire. Since I am replacing all 4 of my tires this weekend(the 2 on the rear are the original Conti's that came on the car and the front two are Bridgstone tires which suck and are noisy) I thought to keep one of the bridgestone tires9the best of the two) for use as a spare tire.

I came across one from a 2010 Taurus that is decent looking and is straight but is different looking then the 4 on my car and has some curb rash. Non of this really matters since it is being used as a spare but I wanted to find out from you folks if the 17 inch wheel from a 2010 Taurus will fit a 2008 taurus

Will 17 inch Fusion wheels work on the 2008 taurus?

Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hello again

Just out of curiosity, will a 17 inch wheel from a 2010 Taurus fit on a 2008 Taurus? I am planning on having a full size spare in the trunk of my Taurus(I know it will not fit in the spare tire well but will be under a tire cover) I commute 70 miles a day and would not have time to take care of replacing or fixing a flat tire during the week and do not like the idea of rolling for days on the donut spare tire. Since I am replacing all 4 of my tires this weekend(the 2 on the rear are the original Conti's that came on the car and the front two are Bridgstone tires which suck and are noisy) I thought to keep one of the bridgestone tires9the best of the two) for use as a spare tire.

I came across one from a 2010 Taurus that is decent looking and is straight but is different looking then the 4 on my car and has some curb rash. Non of this really matters since it is being used as a spare but I wanted to find out from you folks if the 17 inch wheel from a 2010 Taurus will fit a 2008 taurus

Will 17 inch Fusion wheels work on the 2008 taurus?

Thanks

Should fit. where do you live i have a set of the 08 17" wheels

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
TaurusBear
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing