Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

February Poll

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
I have a G2 (SHO), a G3 (99) and G4 (00)

So, I will go this way. G3 (absolutely perfect) G2 ( nice interior - too square), G4 ( Nice, just nice).

Lucky :D

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I have a G2 (SHO), a G3 (99) and G4 (00)

So, I will go this way. G3 (absolutely perfect) G2 ( nice interior - too square), G4 ( Nice, just nice).

Lucky :D
[/b]
I've never seen pics of the 00. Got some?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I have to go with gen 4 with the gen 1 coming in second.

My mom has a 01 and I will own that car when she is done with it. It will be my next project. To bad I have about 4 years before I am going to be able to get it.

Gen 4 just looked very classy to me. The gen 1 just has this nice look about it.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I voted for Gen 4...I like the styling, and it's pretty much the most car you can buy for the money.

Gen 1 and 2 are tied for a very close second because of the SHO...I also like the simple, clean styling.

·
Registered
55 Posts
1986 Taurus and Sable truely caught my eyes. Lead me to became a Taurus and Ford Fan!

I voted for 1996's. 1996's were the most good looking, most futurlistic vehicles on the road when they first came out! I just love their radical and aerodynamic shapes. No matter how I look at them in any angles, inside and out, never a boring moment !! :eek: And the price was very, very good!!

Ten years after I drove my "Space Ship", it still looks like an up-to-date vehicle, even compare to a Lexus or some BMW,etc, side by side! And their shapes and styles were first "copied" by Lexus on the ES300 and the current Buick LaCrosse and Lucerne !!

·
Registered
172 Posts
i own a g3, and still voted g4... looks better, but no V8 ftl

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I voted Gen 4, I think that it has the hottest body by far, most sporty of all the Gens. Unfortunatly Ford didn't tap any of the potential on this great car so in stock form it can be kinda boring and "old man" looking. :( I think a 4th Gen SHO or SVT would be the PERFECT Taurus, as long as it had a manual trans! :lol:

I know, I drive a Gen 2 and I think Ford did a good job at tapping the potential on this Gen. Gen 2 by far had the sportiest interior, something I think a Gen 4 interior, even modded, couldn't match. Oh well, thats my 2 cents!

Long live the Taurus! :x:

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I voted GEN2 becuase its slim and curvy, just how I like 'em.

·
Registered
216 Posts
bubble for life

g3 baby

·
Registered
853 Posts
I voted G3, because I know how much work Ford put into making it just as revolutionary as the original. Plus A 96 LX or a 98 SE Sport will do me well.

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
i guess im just partial for 2nd gens :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I own my favorites. Gen4 hands down, and the Gen 2 SHO FTW! I will never care fro the Gen 3 bubble and I'm not to keen on the 500 look.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I voted for 3rd gen, but I should have voted for 1st gen. Without the 1st gen, there would be no other gens

21 - 40 of 214 Posts