Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

February Poll

• Total voters
201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Gen 4 for me as well. Of course, I'm biased.

I will say that I've always loved the way that dark green Gen 3 Tauruses or Sables look. Give me one with a 'tec and tan leather and I'd be sold.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Gen 5
I'm tired of the gen 1 theme

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
im going with the gen 4 simply thats because what i own. i love the 2 tone cloth bucket seats. besides the radio and the heat/ac being on the same unit its what a dash should be very simple and clean looking. the moonroof and rear spoiler is defiantly a nice touch.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Gen 4.5 to be exact :p is my favorite...but I'm partial :D

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
I think, though I never owned one (I should say I have not yet owned one), that the Gen II does it for me. Especially the sedan (despite the fact that I'm normally a wagon person).

Too hard to rank them all up though. I'd probably say that the 4th gen Sable would be next up.

Look at that body! MMM mmm mmm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I voted Gen 3...really unique styling...sporty feel when driving...nice low profile.
That's what I ended up with as well. I've always preferred Gen.2 up until I cast eyes upon my luscious '98 SE Comfort and brought her home. ;) Even though there are still styling elements I don't care for on the Gen.3, I actually feel it makes the Gen.2 look a little boring in comparison now that I have warmed to it - especially the interior looks so much better and more modern on the Gen.3. And I have a Gen.2 SHO sitting next to it, so yes, I have done a direct comparison of the two... ;)

201 - 213 of 213 Posts
About this Discussion
212 Replies
179 Participants
lambdapro
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing