Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like varying my signature on the forum. Often it will reflect my mood at the time or simply be a new look. Some people change thier signatures often. Some find one they like and stick with it.

Who has the best signature you've seen? Post a copy of it if you can and tell us why you like it.

-Dan
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
413 Posts
I'm not sure... I'd have to look around first. I think most of them look pretty good and are unique. But one that sticks out to me would be TrueBlue's signature.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by UnDeR EsTiMaTeD@Mar 9 2004, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure...  I'd have to look around first.  I think most of them look pretty good and are unique.  But one that sticks out to me would be TrueBlue's signature.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
346 Posts
In no particular order, Tom's (TrueBlue), Mario's (SilverKnight), and Hamal's (Racer X) back when he had a car.


I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them now; these are just off the top of my head.

Yeah, I should take some time out and make one of those doo-hickeys for myself. I've been sig-less too long.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by Xee@Mar 9 2004, 04:23 PM
In no particular order, Tom's (TrueBlue), Mario's (SilverKnight), and Hamal's (Racer X) back when he had a car.


I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them now; these are just off the top of my head.

Yeah, I should take some time out and make one of those doo-hickeys for myself. I've been sig-less too long.
Same.

TrueBlue--awesome sig, awesome car.
Racer X-- I loved that mirror pic.

I'll add more when I find 'em.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,180 Posts
tb does have a really cool sig, so does underestimated. i also like nome's, cause of the girl how he did that. xee, which one of my sigs did u like, i change it all the time, lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,020 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Mar 9 2004, 06:22 PM
tb does have a really cool sig, so does underestimated. i also like nome's, cause of the girl how he did that. xee, which one of my sigs did u like, i change it all the time, lol
well, thank Trueblue for that one. It's one of his creations. He does some nice wrok, that's for sure. Umm... I always Thought AdamB's always stuck out in my mind.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,077 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys, whenever I change sigs I always wonder if anyone gives a rat's arse.
Maybe it's time for another one.

I always liked Midnight's sigs. Venom had some sweet ones too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
500 Posts
I was patial to yours when you were looking for yourself. Now, I'd have to say I don't know. There are a lot a good Photochoppers here so it should be something that is listed and voted on like the COTM.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
927 Posts
i like the ones that have an artistic style to them, like N2's. Although his and mine look nothing alike, i got my inspiration from his.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
I need to make a new one, but alas I have no photoshop skills.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
All the big PS names come to mind, True Blue, Midnight, Silver Knight. Tara's had some good sigs too. I like your current one Dan, kinda sums things up.


One of these days, I gotta get better and make a cool sig. Hmm, that reminds me of the one Midnight made me a while back. I'll have to see if Supersuck.org is back up, and put it up!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
42 Posts
there are many great sigs on the board...but Trueblue and Venom...comes to my mind first. I'll have to think of others...
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top