Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever done something to your Bull or Sable that you think other people should know about, or something you're proud of that you want to show off? Im in search of ideas...

Picts if ya got 'em

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine has to be my home-made grille. I covered the plastic part with chrome door liner. B) I hate the hole-like front on Sables. It looks like they forgot the grille.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
my favorite mod for the money are subframe connectors. The made the car feel like it was machine for a solid block of steel. My favorite mod I have installed so far is the Quaife. The differential completely transforms the way the car handles. If you were looking for appearence mods, I have none. For me go before show decides what mods I will do. My next mods are a 3.2l high compression upgrade and 17" wheels so I can clear the calipers on the brake upgrade.

Bob

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
My favorite is my custom fiberglass kick panels for my component speakers - they sound awesome. I don't have any pics yet, they aren't completely finished yet, still need some more surface work and painting.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
My favorite mod is the shaved badges, which makes my car more aerodynamic, resulting in a +15 Hp gain! :blink:

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
My first attempt at niteshades. (Unfortunately it's only a memory now. Try,try, again. :rolleyes: )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I wish I still had this setup :( I turned a lot of heads....

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Flip-flop trunk... Not original, but still pretty cool. Im still working out how to make the trunk lid lay flat when closed...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive thought about a cone intake like that. How much was the kit you put on there, and was it easy?

Lookin good, Sal. I do love that pict. :)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
hey gryphon1011
that is pretty sweet how you have just circles showing like that
Thanks Josh. It's amazing what you can do with masking tape, a MardiGras tumbler and a razorblade. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts