Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed that this section of the forum doesnt get much action... just kinda bored figured id see what you guys are all up to... so what have you guys all done to your cars??? if anybody wants to meet up sometime and talk about our cars or hit a good junkyard im up for it just pm or hit me up on msn
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I'm definitely up for something. I have a roomate who isn't registered on here, but also has a Duratec 2000 Sable. It isn't in the best appearance shape as he only bought it for the 2 years he will be in the U.S. for school. I would think the best thing around here to do would be doing something in St. Cloud or the cities. Niether of us are from here as I am from Illinois and he is from Greece. So if you know of any junkyards I wouldn't mind doing that either. Maybe something else like bowling etc.

Good job on the thread, I was meaning to post one of these once I got back for school, but I haven't gotten around to it.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I wanted to try for something this summer but I didn't count on summer kicking my ass as much as it did.

I'm off to the Frozen Wasteland of Duluth for school, and making it down for a meet probably isn't going to be a good idea for me until spring.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i wanted to do alot to my car but bills and student loans come 1st...i got centennials in June and thats about it....was hoping for a new front bumper and some other stuff to customize but lack of $ is killing me...luckily i may be getting a 2nd job...anyways yea im in Iowa City...Home of the HAWKEYES!!!...lol...i used to be in the South Chapter but i moved up here with fam last Sept so yea that put me here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
sable_punk02
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing