Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
The debates forum has been changed to an archived only forum. The TCCA Admin. have decided that the debates forum had become too much of a liability to monitor.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
hehe, lets debate on why the debates are archived! :blink: I say replace the debate forum with a computer forum.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
I honestly do not think the forum should be closed. This is almost as bad as people who don't like a certain radio station complaining about it. Don't like it don't read it... nobody is being forced to. This thread will probably be locked soon anyways so why even bother trying to debate it.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by Zeptoplix@Jul 23 2004, 09:14 PM
I honestly do not think the forum should be closed. This is almost as bad as people who don't like a certain radio station complaining about it. Don't like it don't read it... nobody is being forced to. This thread will probably be locked soon anyways so why even bother trying to debate it.
If you want to debate, then go to a debate forum; this is a taurus enthusiast forum, we like to talk about cars here.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by Zeptoplix@Jul 23 2004, 10:14 PM
I honestly do not think the forum should be closed.  This is almost as bad as people who don't like a certain radio station complaining about it.  Don't like it don't read it... nobody is being forced to.  This thread will probably be locked soon anyways so why even bother trying to debate it.
The reason we closed the forum is not because peopple disliked it, but because there were alot of issues that should not have occurred among mature adults. It caused headaches and regardless, is not relevant to a car club.

It was decided that it be shut down for these reasons. If you have any other questions, please as me or any other mods for clarifications!

Brad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.