Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do yall think bout an orange taurus? thats not the exact color, but an idea. i am wanting to go for a candy orange or pearl orange. or maybe a lil of both.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I've always wanted my 94 painted orange...idk, i just love that color...

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
u could go for the new ford "competition orange" they have out.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I love that new coppery-orange that's on some Dodges and Pontiacs now. You might want to buy a GFX kit to add on if you are going to paint the whole car.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Yeah I like orange too. Especially the orange on the Mustangs. I'm glad that picture is just an idea. I suddenly had a craving to stick a pineapple and a cherry with a little umbrella in it! :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
I saw a Probe GT (of all things) at a car show once that had a what looked to be kind of a "tangerine pearl" paint job. It looked like transparent tangerine over a white pearlcoat base.

Didn't get to talk to the owner but sure wish I knew what that combo was. I always thought it'd be kind of cool to paint a 2nd gen SHO that color and do a custom white interior. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
it'd be kind of cool to paint a 2nd gen SHO that color and do a custom white interior.
funny you should mention that, i almost got an orange SHO :lol2: i'm dead seirous. it was up on ebay about a month ago. pretty good shape, so i was considering it. auctualy looked pretty good, it was that nissan orange like on the new 350Z's. i'd say go for it, at the least it will be unique

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
That's a nice orange. There's a Grand Am driving around here that's almost the same orange and that car looks sexy. B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts