1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D. keep it to the floor fly past and get off at the first exit

weather: 80
slightly cloudy
little to no wind
evening
dry

distractions: radio off, you just reached up to close the sun roof, all other windows are closed, heat/AC off

location: 2 lane divided highway. (2 lanes grass/trees 2 lanes) very slight turns

senario: making a rare hegh speed run you have the car WOT and are traveling at around 140 (pretend if it cant) you see a cop in the center median shooting radar on your side of the road about 1/4 to 1/2 a mile ahead of you, there is a exit 1-2 miles ahead. *pause*

other notes. you are in the left lane after passing your first car since you opened it up. you notice there is one about 3/4 mile ahead driving in the left lane, there is a over pass just infront of that car... to be continued*
*you boldly decide to keep it to the floor the cop begins to pull out in to the passing lane and accelarate hard as you FLY past him he emidately puts his lights and siren on and tries to engauge a pusuit but he quickly disapears from you rerview mirror. a few miles later you stand on the brakes to make the "30mph" exit and your tires are screaming as you go around the 180 degree bend at 55mph, there is a stop light ahead you can only go left or right, the light is red but you only see one car approaching from the left, so you decide to speed up and run the light taking a highspeed left turn, you see a gas station ahead with a crispy cream doughnut in it.

[ding] [ding] you low fuel light comes on

one mile later

the speed limit is 45mph and you are traveling 80 there is a stop light ahead (four way intersection) with a fireworks store on a corner and a mc donolds on another. the is green but you suspect it will turn red before you can make it through. there is a enough oncomming traffic to make turning left risky... *pause*

WHAT DO YOU DO???

·
Registered
276 Posts
Isn't it obvious? Stop at the intersection, fly out of the car and start waving your arms and scream "KILLER BEES, KILLER BEES!!!"

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh DO NOT VOTE UNTILL YOU READ PART ONE

Isn't it obvious? Stop at the intersection, fly out of the car and start waving your arms and scream "KILLER BEES, KILLER BEES!!!"
:D

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by red92gl@Sep 8 2004, 09:52 PM
HAHA, classic

(I chose F, gots to have some go-go juice if I'm trying to out run the po-po...)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gots to have some go-go juice if I'm trying to out run the po-po...)
I love seeing what people would do. B)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would go right and than turn right down a side street and go back to the same intersection and than turn left.
so you really want to go left

damn you guys are going to make me create a serise out of this arnt you

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by somedude@Sep 9 2004, 02:46 PM
i would go right and than turn right down a side street and go back to the same intersection and than turn left.
so you really want to go left

damn you guys are going to make me create a serise out of this arnt you
damn straight... :D

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I chose B... it's legal to make a "right on red". hopefully there is a gas station down the road a little bit

·
Registered
170 Posts
Originally posted by Ryne@Sep 10 2004, 04:01 PM
I chose B... it's legal to make a "right on red". hopefully there is a gas station down the road a little bit
not here its not your allowed to turn right on red here unless otherwise stated on a road sign :)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not so many votes as the last first version :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by Ryne@Sep 10 2004, 03:01 PM
it's legal to make a "right on red".
After a complete stop. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts